- Hyundai Motor, South Korea's largest automaker, lost 2.29 percent at 149,500 won, and Naver, the operator of the country's top Internet portal, added 0.79 percent to end at 768,000 won. The local... Automakers adapt to car-sharing
- Hyundai Motor, Korea's largest automaker, began a free two-month test-drive event for the Kona... Last month, Hyundai Motor launched a car-sharing service of its own called "Deal Car" that sends... stocks-summary
- Hyundai Motor, South Korea's largest automaker, lost 0.97 percent at 153,000 won and Naver, the operator of the country's top Internet portal, remained flat at 762,000 won. The local currency... [INTERVIEW] 'Diversify through overseas investments'
- “I often say half jokingly if you are a patriot, you should buy a Hyundai Motor car for your children. But when it comes to investing, you should buy overseas stocks,” he said. The Korean... stocks-open
- In contrast, Hyundai Motor, the No. 1 automaker, moved down 1.29 percent, and Korea Electric Power Corp. shed 1.02 percent. The local currency was trading at 1,126.95 won against the U.S. dollar...
- Automakers traded in negative terrain, with industry leader Hyundai Motor down 1.28 percent to 154,500 won, and its smaller affiliate Kia Motors dipping 0.62 percent to 32,100 won. The local... Hyundai-China sales
- 19 (Yonhap) -- Hyundai Motor Co. and its affiliate Kia Motors Corp. said Thursday they posted a 20-percent on-year drop in China sales last month amid an extended diplomatic row over the... 포드, 결국 익스플로러 140만대 무상수리 제공키로…차 내부 일산화탄소 유출
- [글로벌이코노믹 노정용 기자] 포드자동차(Ford Motor Co)는 북미에서 판매한 SUV 익스플로러 140만대를 대상으로 무상수리 서비스를 제공하기로 했다고 15일(현지 시간) 로이터통신이 보도했다. 포드는 그동안 차... Hyundai Mobis-air bags
- prevent serious neck and head injuries in a rollover accident, it said. Hyundai Mobis is an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Group, the world's fifth-largest carmaker by sales. email@example.com (END) Japan Toyota
- Makoto Okabe Toyota Motor Corp. manager Makoto Okabe stands in front of a image of the concept car "TOYOTA Concept-i" series Monday Oct. 16, 2017 in Tokyo. The use of artificial intelligence means cars may...
- In contrast, Naver, the country's top Internet portal operator, advanced 5.60 percent, and Hyundai Motor, the No. 1 automaker, surged 2.34 percent. No.1 steelmaker POSCO traded 0.75 percent... Innovation is key (kor)
- Global sales of flagship companies like Hyundai Motor and Kia Motors have been declining for three... For instance, Hyundai Motor's union staged its annual strike to demand another wage hike, while Kia Motors' union is... IndyCar Indy 500 Sato Auto Racing
- Takuma Sato The sterling silver likeness of IndyCar driver Takuma Sato, of Japan, is shown on the Borg-Warner Trophy after it was unveiled at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis, Tuesday, Oct. 17... Hyundai Motor vice chairman Chung meets Mobileye founder in Seoul
- South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Group Vice Chairman Chung Eui-sun on Tuesday met with Amnon... Hyundai Motor Group headquarters in Yangjae-dong, southern Seoul, on Tuesday. Chung in May visited... Booyoung, Daelim shun hiring disabled
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, Hyundai Heavy Industries and Hyundai Motor were the only three companies that satisfied the rate last year with 4.37 percent, 2.73 percent and 2.7...